Key topics for debate:
• Identifying and evaluating political risk by region
• See which governments or states are adopting the right frameworks
• Discover which markets are overheated and which are still hot
• What are the common traits of successful projects?
• What capital is being invested into these markets and which regions is it coming from?
• How to find new partners in new countries
• Cost of capital review – what are financiers building into their models and how does this change by country?
• How is the value proposition from the investment community changing?
• Policy round-up – where are the strongest frameworks for solar PV and where might your political risk increase?
• Energy pricing update – how high are prices currently and what can each market absorb?
• Fundraising case studies – how did companies demonstrate long term value?
More info: http://globalfinance.solarenergyevents.com/